Questions To Consider
What We Recommend
There is certainly much to consider when a loss occurs. The following will help you prepare for what’s to come when comparing service, landscape, endowment care and available placement options between cemeteries. It is important to make sure you compare apples to apples, given that it can seem like you’re comparing apples to oranges at times. With this in mind, the following are a list of suggested questions to ask the cemetery director in order to best understand their services.
- How many cremation placement options do you have?
- Are you planning future expansion and features throughout the cemetery?
- Do you allow placements on weekends and holidays?
- Do you allow granite headstones in your cemetery?
- How do you accommodate my cultural and/or religious preferences?
- What are your Weekend and Holiday overtime fees?
- Is your cemetery for profit or nonprofit?
- Do you make arrangements with civic and fraternal organizations for graveside services?
- How do you reinvest in your cemetery?
- Do you allow second rites of interment?
- What is included in your interment service fees?
- What have you done with previous families to personalize their cemetery experience?
- Do you have a celebrant on staff?
915 Bypass Highway
Richland, Washington 99352
(509) 943-1114 Phone
(509) 946-5678 Fax
© 2017 Sunset Gardens